1.2.11

Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues


Fleet Foxes have just one album but like they're in my life for so many years.  I really love them and it seems they'll back in May with great album. SubPop uploaded new Fleet Foxes single from Soundcloud, 6 hours ago. Song is on the loop! Wanna listen this whole month. Be patient until May for new Fleet Foxes album!
Listen and tell me what you think about new single.

Fleet Foxes... Tek albümleri olmasına rağmen sanki yıllardır hayatımda olan bir grup. Tek albümle onları bağrıma bastım ama ikinci albümle şahane bir geri dönüş yapacaklarının sinyallerini bugün verdiler. SubPop Soundcloud'dan yeni Fleet Foxes single'ı Helplessness Blues'u 6 saat önce yayınladı. Şarkı hiç bitmesin istiyorum... Mayıs'a kadar bununla ve tabii ki kendi isimlerini taşıyan ilk albümleriyle idare edebilirsiniz.
Yeni single hakkında neler düşünüyorsunuz?
"And I know, I know you will keep me on the shelf




I'll come back to you someday soon myself"




Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues by subpop

No comments: